This project is a partnership between the University of Derby’s Institute for Innovation in Sustainable Engineering (IISE) and The iNet@ Loughborough University. The project will use ERDF funding to support SMEs who wish to improve existing products or develop new products, processes and services.
Businesses must be engaged in the general area of transport equipment manufacturing and/or associated supply chains and be based in the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Local Enterprise Partnership area (D2N2 LEP). The support includes a mixture of:
• Fully-funded access to expertise and co-operation with university research centres and institutes
• Part-funding (grant) towards external costs of innovation projects.
It will make it easier for SMEs to work with research institutes and accelerate their development and implementation of new products, processes and services.
Support may include one or more of the following:
• Review of company research, innovation and development needs – a full company diagnostic to help you develop your innovation and growth plans
• Identifying and signposting to appropriate research institutes for research and innovation collaborations – to enable you to progress your plans
• 2 days of research work carried out by our internal researcher
• Fully funded access to support and facilities from IISE and Loughborough University - different levels of assistance are available depending on your company’s needs
• Part-funded collaboration with research institutes across the UK and further afield – via competitive call
• Part-funding towards external costs relating to company based innovation projects – via simplified application process
For further information contact us on 01332 592527 or email email@example.com