BA (Hons) International Business (Top up)
Why choose this course?
Employable Graduates - we're ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities, and 12th for English institutions, with 96.9% of our graduates in work or further study within six months of completing a full-time degree.
- This one year top-up degree is designed specifically for students who have been unable to pursue a full degree programme in International Business previously. It adopts a multidisciplinary approach to international business, giving you a chance to study applied analysis in economics, strategy, law, finance, marketing and human resources
- You will be part of a highly diverse international student cohort which will enhance your understanding of cultural diversity and international business awareness. You will join our highly successful network of alumni working around the world
- You will benefit from our unique approach to employability, networking with our regional experts and international business leaders and working towards gaining the University of Derby Futures Award in Networking and Economic, Financial and Commercial Awareness in International Business. You will also have access to a first class professional career service even after graduating
- Every student on our programme gets support and advice on academic achievement and career development from a personal tutor who is part of the programme team. The programme has specific features designed to support the achievement of non-UK students
- If you want continue your studies in international business at postgraduate level, this programme is explicitly paired to our MSc International Business, or can lead smoothly on to our MSc International Business and Finance and MSc International Business and HRM.