Human Resource Management (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
A course that makes business sense
- A Joint Honours course allows you to combine HRM with one of many subjects to allow you to find your preferred career path in human resource and people management.
- The mix of skills you’ll be able to put on your CV will show employers a decisive, adaptable mind able to balance the demands and priorities of business.
- The first stage serves as a solid introduction to business and HR. The second develops an understanding of the key policies, procedures and practices of HR. You can choose to take a placement year as your third year, or move straight to the final stage where you look at HR strategies and how these link in to the overall organisation and business strategies.
- We’ll introduce you to recent developments in the management of people at work, developing your critical abilities and teaching you to consider managing people from a social, cultural and political point of view.
- We’ll also develop your personal skills, such as group working and time management through to report writing and presentations.