Business Management (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
A course that makes business sense
- The chance to combine Business Management with another subject - and study it as a major, joint or minor pathway - means you can choose the amount of business modules you want to take in your degree
- The perfect start to a career in general management, you’ll learn the theories of management and apply them to real situations
- You’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need for a management role in industry or commerce, and, depending on the pathway you choose, you can specialise in areas such as people management, marketing, enterprise, logistics and more
- Your first year modules will give you the basic knowledge, background and skills in business and management. In your second year, you’ll develop this further with the chance to specialise through option modules. In your final year, you’ll focus on strategy and the international aspects of business
- We’ll also develop your personal skills throughout the course. From group working and time management, through to report writing and presentation skills, we’ll equip you with the personal, transferable skills that are vital to your career and which you need to be successful in the graduate job market
- A lot of our teaching staff have industry experience, either from their previous positions or teaching on some of our in-company programmes. This means that they are aware of the latest issues affecting business across many sectors, so you’ll benefit from their expertise and understanding of the modern business world.