HND Business and Management (part-time)
Why choose this course?
Enhance your career and promotion prospects with this highly vocational part-time HND. You can balance your studies with your work commitments while achieving a valuable nationally recognised qualification.
- Broaden your knowledge of business and advance your management skills to prepare for higher level roles
- Fit your studies in with your work schedules: this is a part-time route to the HND, with teaching delivered in the evenings
- Apply what you are learning to your current role at work – many of the assignments will bring immediate benefits to you and your organisation
- HND Business and Management is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management (CMI): you could gain an additional professional qualification for your CV
- Immerse yourself in the regional business community through our strong network of employer partnerships
- Top up your qualification: on achieving your HND, you can gain direct entry to the final year of a BA (Hons) degree
- This course will also be available at our new Chesterfield Campus from January 2017.
Not in employment? You can also choose to study the HND Business and Management full time over two years.Show All