Business Enterprise* (Joint Honours)
What is Joint Honours?
A Joint Honours degree gives you the opportunity to study two subjects as one degree. This type of degree will broaden your skill set and enhance your career prospects.
You can combine any two subjects as long as they’re in different zones, find out what you can combine this subject with.
Why choose this course?
Seize the initiative with this exciting new joint honours pathway where you can combine enterprise skills with another subject.
- Develop plans for a business as part of your degree
- Build enterprise skills while studying a subject you’re passionate about
- Receive mentoring from successful entrepreneurs and business experts
- Generate ideas and make them happen
- Harness a package of business support from the University.
*This is a new course starting in September 2017 (subject to approval).Show All