In this section
BSc (Hons) Human Biology with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the honours degree programme, you can choose to start at foundation year stage
- Progress your career development and strengthen your employability through work placements and internships, offered on a competitive basis. We have links with the Royal Derby Hospital and the Institute of Cancer Research (London)
- Acquire up-to-date bioscience skills that are important for jobs in areas such as medical research, the NHS, health charities, and biomedical-focused industry
- Learn and work alongside an academic team who are recognised nationally and internationally for their high quality research and teaching
- Tailor your course to your own interests in human biology by choosing from a wide range of specialised modules in bioscience, psychology, and sport science