In this section
BSc (Hons) Biomedical Health
Why choose this course?
On this course, you will:
- gain professional and career development skills that are at the forefront of advances in medical research
- have the opportunity, on a competitive basis, to be involved in the scientific research being carried out by our human health team
- study how the human body is regulated and the biological aspects of disease and illness
- study the global control measures implemented to prevent ill health and prolong life, and look at how human health is impacted by environmental and socio-economic factors
- gain current bioscience skills that are important for jobs in areas such as medical research, the NHS, health charities, and biomedical-focused industry
- study for a qualification to suit your career aspirations.
We also offer a four-year integrated masters degree in our MSci Biomedical Health.