BSc (Hons) Biomedical Health with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
Study a progressive, challenging course which focuses on the latest advances in medical research aimed at preventing ill health and prolonging life.
- If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the honours degree programme, you can choose to start at foundation year stage.
- Gain a sound understanding of how the human body is regulated and the biological aspects of disease and illness
- Broaden your perspectives to explore how human health is impacted by environmental and socio-economic factors
- Develop a wide range of laboratory skills that will prove invaluable for careers in medical research, the NHS, health charities and biomedical industries
- Be inspired by a teaching team with extensive research experience in human health and disease
- Conduct your own major research project in biomedical health
- Tailor your degree to your career aspirations by selecting from a fascinating range of optional modules
You could also consider our four-year integrated masters degree – the MSci Biomedical Health.Show All