BSc (Hons) Biomedical Health with Foundation Year
Why choose this course?
If you have the ability to study for a degree, but don’t have the necessary formal qualifications to enter directly on to the honours degree programme, you can choose to start at foundation year stage.
On this course, you will:
- Gain professional and career development skills that are at the forefront of advances in medical research
- Have the opportunity, on a competitive basis, to be involved in the scientific research being carried out by our human health team
- Study how the human body is regulated and the biological aspects of disease and illness
- Study the global control measures implemented to prevent ill health and prolong life, and look at how human health is impacted by environmental and socio-economic factors
- Gain current bioscience skills that are important for jobs in areas such as medical research, the NHS, health charities, and biomedical-focused industry
- Study for a qualification to suit your career aspirations.