In this section
BSc (Hons) Biology
Why choose this course?
- Study on one of ten courses in the UK accredited by the Royal Society of Biology, so you can become an Associate Member of the Society upon graduation
- Excellent for those with broad interests in biology wanting to explore both traditional subjects and cutting-edge research-based issues
- A teaching team recognised nationally and internationally for their high-quality teaching, the support and guidance given to students, and their wide-ranging research profile
- Get career ready through work experience and internship opportunities at Derby Museums, Derbyshire Wildlife Trust, Sea Life, the Olive Ridley Project and Eurofins
- Develop confidence in the subject of biology, as well as the transferable skills required by future employers.