In this section
BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Venue Design
Why choose this course?
- This course is accredited by The Chartered Society of Designers, and will develop the knowledge and skills you'll need to become professionally qualified
- You can gain valuable experience on industry placements - Katie Ellis and Sarah Downes went to Los Angeles for theirs, and they worked in Beverly Hills and Bel Air.
- We've got a fantastic employment record. Many graduates find jobs both abroad - such as at the Akar Studio in Los Angeles - and in the UK - such as with national or local architectural and interior design practices or local authorities.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
- Have a look at some of the work our current students are producing with this gallery!