In this section
University Diploma in CAD and BIM (Architecture)
Why choose this course?
- Study this course part-time at our Markeaton Street site. We also offer a Short Course in CAD and BIM (Architecture) which can be studied via long distance learning.
- Gain a professionally recognised Autodesk Certification
- Enhance your career - upgrade your skills and knowledge as the industry moves from a traditional CAD towards the BIM.
- It’s tailored to the professional requirements of those currently employed or wishing to become employed in the fields of architecture and construction.
- Understand the concepts and theories of Building Information Modelling (BIM), and learn how to use BIM software effectively.
- Develop your creative skills in the application of digital multimedia technologies for the visualisation, communication and presentation of building designs.
- Apply your skills to the design process within an architectural and built environment context.
- The course is flexible, you can choose to study from one, two or all three modules to suit your requirements.
- Complete all modules and you'll achieve a University Diploma in CAD and BIM (Architecture), and you can progress to achieve a full university degree.
- We can design a programme specifically tailored to your company requirements in any of the subject areas covered in the programme, at a time and place to suit you.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.