In this section
Short Course in CAD and BIM (Architecture)
Why choose this course?
- You can study this course on campus or via long distance learning. We also offer a University Diploma in CAD and BIM (Architecture).
- Gain a professionally recognised Autodesk Certification
- Enhance your career - upgrade your skills and knowledge as the industry moves from a traditional CAD towards the BIM.
- It’s tailored to the professional requirements of those currently employed or wishing to become employed in the fields of architecture and construction.
- Understand the concepts and theories of Building Information Modelling (BIM), and learn how to use BIM software effectively.
- Develop your creative skills in the application of digital multimedia technologies for the visualisation, communication and presentation of building designs.
- Apply your skills to the design process within an architectural and built environment context.
- The course is flexible, you can choose to study from one, two or all three modules to suit your requirements.
- We can design a programme specifically tailored to your company requirements in any of the subject areas covered in the programme, at a time and place to suit you.