In this section
BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology and Practice
Why choose this course?
- We're one the oldest standing accredited courses by Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists in the UK, gaining its original accreditation back in 1997. You can be sure that you will be getting the latest industry thinking, as well as a recognised professional qualification, that will offer a real advantage over other candidates in the job market.
- We are one of only four Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists Centres of Excellence in the UK and abroad.
- This course gives you excellent career prospects, both in the public and private sectors. You'll develop the skills and confidence to work in architectural practice, or specialise to work for example in consultancy, government, property development and building contracting.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree: HESA 2016.
- Have a look at some of the work our current students are producing with this gallery!
*NSS Results 2014 for BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Venue Design and BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology and Practice degreesShow All