In this section
BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology and Practice
Why choose this course?
- We're one the oldest standing accredited courses by Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists in the UK, gaining its original accreditation back in 1997. You can be sure that you will be getting the latest industry thinking, as well as a recognised professional qualification, that will offer a real advantage over other candidates in the job market.
- We are one of only four Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists Centres of Excellence in the UK and abroad.
- The course has had consistently high ratings in the National Student Survey - in the 2014 National Student Survey, 95% of our students said that they were satisfied with the overall quality of the course*.
- This course gives you excellent career prospects, both in the public and private sectors. You'll develop the skills and confidence to work in architectural practice, or specialise to work for example in consultancy, government, property development and building contracting.
- Employable Graduates – we’re ranked 15th highest amongst all UK universities and 12th for English institutions with 96.9% of graduates in work or further study within six months of completing their degree.
*NSS Results 2014 for BA (Hons) Interior Architecture and Venue Design and BSc (Hons) Architectural Technology and Practice degreesShow All