In this section
Integrated Masters in Accounting and Finance (MAccFin)
Why choose this course?
- This four-year MAccFin Accounting and Finance degree combines three years of undergraduate study (BA) with a year of postgraduate (MA), so you’ll graduate with a Masters degree
- It is offered on a full-time route and as a part-time Higher Education Apprentice Degree (HEAD) route. The HEAD route is for those students who wish to work full time in an apprentice role and study for a degree at the same time
- It has been designed through in-depth consultation with both employers and professional accountancy bodies to enhance your employability
- It is ideal for those seeking part-time, funded higher education through their employer on a Higher Apprenticeship.
- We’re 4th in the East Midlands for Accounting and Finance degrees in the Guardian League Table 2017