In this section
BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance
Why choose this course?
- Accounting at Derby is recognised as being one of the best courses in the UK. In the Guardian League Table 2016, Accounting and Finance at Derby is ranked in the top four of all Midlands universities, and 17th nationally.
- Our staff are all professionally qualified and know the industry inside out - they bring insight from the front line of contemporary accounting and finance
- We’ve designed the course to ensure that, if you select the relevant module pathway, you’ll be eligible to apply for the maximum exemptions offered by ACCA and can apply for a range of exemptions offered by CIMA and ICAEW - which means you can achieve membership of your professional quicker and accelerate your career
- Careers Officers help you secure optional work experience, which puts you in professional shoes and shows you the realities of the modern business world
- It’s all about employability - how you study and what you learn are entirely relevant to the challenges you’ll face as a professional accountant or manager.