Parents' Information Evening
To welcome in the new year, we're encouraging parents of students in year 12 to start thinking ahead.
In Autumn 2017 many year 12 students will be applying for a place at university. There's a lot to research and consider before an application is submitted and this can be overwhelming for many students and their parents. Join our experts for an informal evening that will give you the best start to your research.
Drop in between 5pm-8pm, Wednesday 18 January 2017 (free parking)
University of Derby, Kedleston Road, Derby, DE22 1GB
Discover the benefits of having a degree
- Talk to us about the range of courses available
- Learn about the application process and how best to prepare for university
- Get straightforward answers to your questions about finance
- Have a tour of our facilities
- Talk to current students in an informal setting
What about my younger children?
Bring the whole family; our student mentors will be on hand to look after younger children.
Please complete this booking form to book your places:
For any further information please feel free to contact Luke Gordon-Calvert at email@example.com or telephone 01332 591088