URSS 2016 - Poster Submission Point
The deadline for the submission of project posters is the 27th June, 12 pm. However you may submit your poster at any time leading up to the deadline. If you are unable to meet this deadline please contact Jo Drummond-Child. Payment of the second half of student bursaries in July is dependent upon the submission of the URSS Poster and Student Activity Log(s).
Please note the following important information before submitting your project's poster:
- Only one poster per project should be provided;
- The poster will only be accepted in a portrait format;
- The PowerPoint URSS A1 template must be used;
- The file must be saved in the following format - URSS code / Full name of Academic Supervisor / College;
- The poster must have been proof-read by your Academic Supervisor and have their approval.