This page provides all the resources required for the following:
- A1 (PowerPoint slide) URSS project poster (deadline - Monday, 27th June, 12 pm);
- Submission of reflection and information for QR code / Aurasma (deadline - Tuesday, 28th June, 4 pm);
- Student Activity Log (deadline - Tuesday, 28th June, 4 pm).
URSS Posters Guidance and Workshop Recordings
The following presentation has been produced by Jo Drummond-Child to provide guidiance and important information on the role of the URSS research student and the the development of your project poster:
Lecture recordings of the URSS workshops (both workshops cover the same material but will differ slightly in relation to discussion and questions asked by attendees):
- Template for the URSS poster
- Copyright guidance is available - your poster must comply with Copyright Legislation
- Submit your poster
Student Reflection - QR code / Aurasma
For 2016 all Posters will include student reflection in a variety of media options accessible via a QR code or Interactive Element (Tool: Aurasma) on the poster.
Please follow the links below for specific guidance.
- Reflection guide
- Aurasma instructions
- Introduction to QR codes
- Youtube support videos for URSS students
This video guide provides instructions on how to upload your reflection to OneDrive and obtain a URL for sharing.
Student Activity Log
What's Happening ...
2 March (10am - 4pm)
This course is designed for university lecturers of all ages, experiences and nationalities, and also for researchers who may feel nervous or prefer not to be teaching!
For more information please view our dedicated webpage.