This page provides all the resources required for the following:
- A1 (PowerPoint slide) URSS project poster (deadline - Monday, 27th June, 12 pm);
- Submission of reflection and information for QR code / Aurasma (deadline - Tuesday, 28th June, 4 pm);
- Student Activity Log (deadline - Tuesday, 28th June, 4 pm).
URSS Posters Guidance and Workshop Recordings
The following presentation has been produced by Jo Drummond-Child to provide guidiance and important information on the role of the URSS research student and the the development of your project poster:
Lecture recordings of the URSS workshops (both workshops cover the same material but will differ slightly in relation to discussion and questions asked by attendees):
- Template for the URSS poster
- Copyright guidance is available - your poster must comply with Copyright Legislation
- Submit your poster
Student Reflection - QR code / Aurasma
For 2016 all Posters will include student reflection in a variety of media options accessible via a QR code or Interactive Element (Tool: Aurasma) on the poster.
Please follow the links below for specific guidance.
- Reflection guide
- Aurasma instructions
- Introduction to QR codes
- Youtube support videos for URSS students
This video guide provides instructions on how to upload your reflection to OneDrive and obtain a URL for sharing.
Student Activity Log
What's Happening ...
Effective Programme Management
14 December 2016
1-2pm (KR) and 4-5pm (Bux)
A session focused on exploring Programme Leadership designed for new in-post programme leaders and programme leaders who would benefit from sharing / developing best practice.
For more information and to register please view our APP webpage.