TEL Christmas Market
Learning Enhancement’s Technology Enhanced Learning team, would like to invite you to come and celebrate the season.
Date: Friday 11 December,
Location: Learning Curve/Atrium, Kedleston Road
Come along and see:
- Demonstrations and showcases
- Mini training sessions
Examples of how technology and media can enhance:
- Learning Resources
- Learning Spaces
- Collaborative Learning
- Digital Literacy
- Digital Creation
Featuring on the day Aurasma
The TEL team will be hosting a Treasure Hunt using Aurasma, which is changing the way we interact with the world, turning everyday objects, images, and places into new opportunities for engagement through augmented reality experiences. To take part in our treasure hunt, download our Aurasma Instructions
The Christmas Market also features IT Services staff who will be available in both OL2 and W1 providing demonstrations of the equipment available in these rooms, answering your questions about the rooms, and giving you the opportunity to interact and use the technology.
Free prize draw to win a Christmas Hamper
Festive food and treats
If you have any questions about the event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Terms and Conditions for the Prize draw|
1. Employees of Learning Enhancement or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition partcipant must attend the event to enter into the prize draw, prize draw slips can be found at the event, invitations will have been sent out prior the event.
4. Closing date for entry will be 11/12/15. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Learning Enhancement reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Learning Enhancement.
7. Learning Enhancement is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen: on the day by a member of the Learning Enhancement team
10. Learning Enhancement will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
11. Learning Enhancement decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.